[Dhsbb-jazz] Delta College and Sac State Jazz Festival - Complete Information Packets

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Fri Nov 21 09:19:09 PST 2014

Hi all,

Attached are the COMPLETE travel packets for these two events. As I have noted, the procedures have changed significantly for all field trips at DHS. Here is what needs to be done, with a date, in order for us to participate in these two events.

In order for these events to happen, I need your help! The students have not stepped up and returned the already distributed Sac State Student Field Trip Authorization forms. I distributed this packet a week ago and told the students it is due no later then today. To date, I have received three completed forms for the Sac State Jazz Festival.

We risk being told we may not participate in these events if we don't get things done in a timely basis. I truly need your help to insure this does not happen. Please remind your student that I need their help by following the listed deadlines. If possible, please complete, scan, and email the forms to me during Thanksgiving Break.

Due no later than 12/1/14

    • Student Field Trip Authorization Forms for both trips MUST be returned to Mr. Slabaugh. I have to submit these forms to the front office on this day.
    • Student Alternate Transportation Form MUST be returned to Mr. Slabaugh. This form is found in the Sac State Travel Packet and needs to be completed
        once for all three single day jazz festivals, namely Delta, Sac State, and Folsom Jazz Festivals.
    *Special Note: If you are driving only your student to and from any events, you need to complete and turn in a Student Alternate Transportation Form a minimum of 48 hours before departure, as I have to also submit this form to the office. A blank form is attached for your use.

As soon as possible

    • Volunteer Personal Automobile Use Form. This form MUST be completed and have a copy of your current drivers license AND a current insurance declaration card. Many of you have already completed this form and returned it to Mr. Slabaugh,...I send you all my sincere thanks. We are still short approved drivers for the events and I do need more people to complete and submit this form.

    *Special Note: If you completed this form for athletics, you will need to complete this form again for general school activities. I am sorry for any confusion that may have arisen regarding this issue.

Many thanks for your help. I know how confusing this stuff can be and appreciate your help in dealing with this maze of paperwork.

Mr. S

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.