[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Boosters - PARENT MEETING for Spring Band Trip & Booster Mtg

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Tue Nov 4 18:13:38 PST 2014

Greetings Everyone,

Tomorrow (Wednesday Nov 5th) we will hold our Parent Information meeting for the Spring Band Trip to San Diego followed by our monthly Band boosters mtg.
All three bands had a presentation today by Katie Horn, going over the trip details, pictures and general information.  They were also given a set of papers to bring home, and we need to last page filled out and returned ASAP.  This is the Trip Registration Form.  Please fill it out if you plan to go or NOT.  Thank you.

Agenda:

                7:30 - 8:00 pm                   San Diego Trip Information Session
                8:00 - 8:45 pm                   Band Booster mtg

Band Booster Agenda Items:

                Sept/Oct Minutes Approval        John
                Director's Update                            Tom
                Pep Band Update                            Emily/Nick
                Treasure's Update                          Deepali
                Direct Donations Update              Karen S
                Newsletter Plans/Status               Sharon K

Rent-a-Band kickoff                        Diane/Renee

Lange Scholarship                            Gwynn
                Pizza Fundraiser Update               Katie
                Scrip                                                      Rick/Jennifer Tan
                iGive                                                      Katie

MNF Update                                      JAH

Montecello Wine & Jazz Event   Randy S
                Coconut Grove Timing/Committee/Volunteers  - JAH

                Opens/New Business                    All