[Dhsbb-jazz] Fwd: Sac State Jazz Festival -- Travel notes, information and reminders

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Fri Dec 12 13:02:19 PST 2014

All

I have attached the packet information that Tom Slabaugh sent out earlier on the Sac State Jazz Festival.  Here are some reminders and notes:

·         All Students need to meet at DHS at 10:45 regardless if they are only in a carpool or not.  Tom will want to make sure all students are accounted for.  Make sure to bring all materials listed in attachment from Tom.

·         The only exception to the above is if students are taking one of the standardized tests for college applications (e.g. ACT, SAT).  In that case, the students should have contacted Tom about their absence.  If there is any doubt about that contact, the student or family needs to email Tom immediately about that absence.  The students will be meeting for the performance at 2:45 at Capistrano Hall with instruments, etc… to warm-up.  Students taking test can catch up with the Jazz Band at that time.

·         We will plan to eat on campus. There are plenty of venues to find food. That will be organized on the fly.

·         Here is a link for a campus map directly from CSUS which is a bit easier to read than what was sent to Tom;  http://www.csus.edu/campusmap/documents/CampusMapPrint.pdf

·         Tom’s phone number is 916-806-2790 and you can text him as well.

Thanks all.  Please contact Tom or me at 530-574-3376  or phil.bachand at gmail.com<mailto:phil.bachand at gmail.com> with any questions.  Nicholas is doing the ACT test on Saturday so I will be catching up to the band for the warm-up.

Phil

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.