[Dhsbb-jazz] Delta and Sac State Jazz Festival Drivers

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Wed Dec 3 12:39:50 PST 2014

Hi all,

I believe this is the list of folks who are planning on driving to these two event.

Parents: Please contact me directly if I have made a mistake.

Ms. Perez - I believe we have all of these folks as approved drivers in the first category and most in the second category. Please let me know if I am mistaken.

Whew!

Tom Slabaugh

The following parents will be driving students in addition to their own child to these events.

Darlene Comingore (3 students total)
Kristen Brandt (3 students total)
Wes Young (3 students total)
Randy Schuster (4 students total)
Ana Marie Currea (3 students total)

The following parents are signed up to drive their child ONLY to these events.
Gwynn Benner
Julie Rogers
Kefang Feng
Jennifer Sommer
Tanya Perez
John Horn
Katie Horn
Scott Thomsen or Wendy Tye
Stephanie Dungan
Teresa McIsaac
Sandra or Philip Bachand

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.