[Dhsbb-jazz] New Orleans Trip - Parent Carpool Help needed

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Mon Apr 2 22:55:51 PDT 2012

Jazz Band Parents,

We have quite a few parents and almost the entire Jazz band heading to New Orleans.
If at all possible, we need the parents who are not going, to help with the carpooling of everyone to and from the airport.
We need rides for 31 people plus luggage.

Students, chaperones and drivers will meet at DHS on Tuesday April 10, 2012, at 11:30 am, and plan to leave for the airport at 11:45 sharp!  Groups will be dropped off at the United Airlines departure site and you will not need to park.

Please indicate if you can drive at this time and how many passengers with luggage you can take.

We will be arriving back into Sacramento on Sunday April 15, 2012, at 8:34 pm, and will again need your help to get everyone home.   Plan to meet at the airport around 8:30 pm, and drive students to their homes.   It usually works best to park and meet everyone in the luggage area, so we can make sure that everyone has a ride.

Again, please indicate if you can drive at this time and how many passengers with luggage you can take.

John and Sue Ebeler will be the contact team for the flights as John & Katie Horn will not be on this flight.

PLEASE EMAIL John & Sue Ebeler and let them know how you can help with carpooling.

jdebeler at ucdavis.edu<mailto:jdebeler at ucdavis.edu>  or  Seebeler at ucdavis.edu<mailto:Seebeler at ucdavis.edu>

Thanks much,
~JAH