[Dhsbb-jazz] Just getting you the departure times from Davis and Monterey for the Jazz Band trip

Lynne Rumery lynnerumery at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 10:53:18 PST 2011

Hello, Jazz Band families!

Hope you're all enjoying this beautiful Saturday!  Many, many thanks for all
the responses I've received re driving to Monterey.  As of now, we are
planning on departing Davis after school on Friday, April 1, and departing
Monterey around 10 a.m. on Sunday, April 3.  The departure time on Sunday is
flexible, as we have no commitments in Monterey that day, so you can choose
to go earlier or stay later if you'd like.

I know this might influence your availability.  If your original response to
me has changed as a result of this information, please do let me know.  If I
don't hear from you, I'll assume your original response still holds.

Many thanks again - you guys are great!!

With best wishes to all,

Lynne Rumery
lynnerumery at gmail.com
753-4301