[Dhsbb-jazz] Band performances on April 17 and 19

Wesley Young wryoung at ucdavis.edu
Sat Apr 16 10:10:45 PDT 2011

Just a reminder that there are two band performances coming up this week:

Sunday, April 17 the Jazz Band will perform with student-run combos.  Start time is 7:30 PM in the Brunelle Performance Hall, and admission is free.

Tuesday, April 19, the Symphonic Band will perform, as well as host bands from Emerson, Harper and Holmes Junior Highs.  This is an opportunity for the Symphonic Band to play for the younger students who we hope to soon join our band family.  Music begins at 7:30 PM in the Brunelle Performance Hall, and admission is free.

As always, you can find information about the Davis High Band Program at the Band Boosters web site at http://www.dhsbandboosters.com.