[Dhsbb-jazz] DISNEY forms PLEASE READ

Kathryn Shickman kshickman at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 23 17:53:18 PDT 2010

WOW, Thank you to all of you who returned your forms for the DISNEY band trip.  Most of our band students who are attending the trip have returned their paperwork.

There are still 25 students from whom I have not received forms.

If you are unable to have them to the band room by MONDAY, please contact me and let me know when I can expect them.

We leave in just a few short weeks and our trip plannning committee is working hard to get all in order.

- Kathryn Shickman
kshickman at sbcglobal.net
758-0235 home