[Dhsbb-jazz] DHSBB Scrip orders for June!

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Thu May 24 17:59:44 PDT 2007

Dear Band families and alumni,

The end of the year is fast approaching and so is the final scrip
order for the year!   If you wish to order scrip for graduation gifts
or just to get you through the summer, please go to our website,
http://www.dhsbandboosters.org/  to download and print a scrip order
form.     The form will say May, but just cross it out and write June
- the order form is identical.

Please have your order and check to me by June 1.   Scrip will be
ready by June 8-9.

Mail to:

Amelia Triest
1005 Cornell Drive
Davis, CA  95616
(home phone 757-2914)

AND...IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN BEING THE SCRIP COORDINATOR FOR THE
BANDS NEXT YEAR, PLEASE CONTACT ME.   IT IS A VERY MANAGEABLE JOB AND
I WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP THE NEW COORDINATOR TRANSITION INTO THE
2007-08 SCHOOL YEAR!

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Amelia

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@