[Dhsbb-jazz] A CALL FOR DECORATORS

DHS Band Boosters - Jazz Band dhsbb-jazz at velocipede.dcn.davis.ca.us
Fri Feb 9 07:26:25 PST 2007

It is time to get a large group of folks together for the decorating of the MPR.  On Friday afternoon and evening (feb 23rd), we will transform the MPR into a delightfully colorful oasis where music will be celebrated and greatly enjoyed.
Please consider joining us on Friday beginning at 3:30pm.  We will work until ~ 10 pm in efforts to complete the job.
Please e-mail me back to  let me know what time you will be coming and staying until so I am able to plan accordingly as there is much to be accomplished.  I would really like to complete decorations Friday evening- it is very possible, with lots of hands-- without a doubt!  I will have specfic jobs all ready for the takers and we will go down the list.  Let's do it!
If your student would be available to help during that time, we would love for them to lend a hand also, and encourage it.
Looking forward to working and enjoying with you,
paula yang