[Dhsbb-jazz] March 16th Band Concert

dhsbb-jazz at mailman.dcn.org dhsbb-jazz at mailman.dcn.org
Mon Mar 13 10:50:43 PST 2006

Hello all music fans!

Be sure to have your calendar marked and your schedule cleared for a
very special concert by our very own DHS Concert and Symphonic Bands
this Thursday, March 16th at 7:30 PM in the IPAB Theatre.

This concert will be unique.  This evening will be our version of the
Golden Empire Band Festival, but instead of traveling out of town to
participate, Mr. Lange has arranged for the judging to take place both
during the school day, and also during the evening.  Please come to be
part of the enthusiastic audience as our students perform interesting
and challenging music.