[Dhsbb-concert] opportunity to volunteer with Band Boosters

Annika and Brian Keeley abkeeley98 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 19:10:56 PST 2019

Dear Band Families,

We are taking the opportunity of the symphonic band concert on November 20
to do a little fundraising and would appreciate your help. At the concert,
we will be asking for donations and selling baked goods.

If you can help, please sign up here
<https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B054EA8A92FA7F94-symphonic2>.
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B054EA8A92FA7F94-symphonic2

Striving to make this a zero-waste event, we are bringing the Band
Booster's reusable dishes and are inviting you to bring home-made baked
goods. In addition to producing less waste they also tend to sell better.

Even though only the symphonic band is performing, it is a fundraiser for
all three bands and we encourage families from all 3 bands (jazz, concert,
and symphonic bands) to volunteer.

Thank you,
Annika
(Band Booster vice chair)