[Dhsbb-concert] Fw: Still need volunteers for Coconut Grove for Saturday

Cynthia Kerner cjkerner at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 24 12:50:30 PST 2019

 Thank you to those who have generously donated their time to help with Coconut Grove.  We have many spots still open, and we are still need to fill some crucial positions!

In order to get all decorations and other items back and forth from the band room to Emerson we still need 3 parents to sign up for Transportation:           We need 1 more parent with a truck, minivan, or SUV to sign up to help from 6:30 am - 7:30 am to transport boxes from DHS to Emerson.           We need 2 more parents with a truck, minivan, or SUV to sign up to help starting at 10:00 pm to transport boxes from Emerson to DHS.
We also need more parent and student food and server volunteers.
Please sign up at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E094CAEA622A75-coconut
Thank you so much,The Coconut Grove committee
AND.... we still have tickets available, it's going to be a fun night! Wonderful atmosphere, great music, yummy dinner!  And an auction and raffle with some really great prizes!
http://groups.dcn.org/dhsbandboosters