[Dhsbb-concert] Fwd: UC Davis Young Composers Workshop

Thomas Slabaugh tslabaugh at djusd.net
Tue Feb 12 09:43:08 PST 2019

Thomas Slabaugh II

Begin forwarded message:

From: ANGELO MORENO <angelo.moreno at sbcglobal.net<mailto:angelo.moreno at sbcglobal.net>>
Date: February 12, 2019 at 9:13:17 AM PST
To: Karen Gardias <kgardias at djusd.net<mailto:kgardias at djusd.net>>,  Thomas Slabaugh <tslabaugh at djusd.net<mailto:tslabaugh at djusd.net>>
Subject: Fw: UC Davis Young Composers Workshop

Please send to your students:

This from a great composer and friend at UCD,
Check it out.
Mr. Moreno

UC Davis Young Composers Workshop

Hi Angelo,

I hope you’re doing really well! I wanted to let you know about a 2-week summer camp for high school aged composers that I and my colleague, Daniel Godsil, are running at UC Davis this summer. The deadline for application is March 31. Here are links to the UCD website, the online application, and a flyer with more information.

Website: https://cru.ucdavis.edu/ypvolunteer/
Application: https://ucdavis.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_80rka9jOtOraitn

Please feel free to distribute this widely. We’re hoping to meet many young composers this summer. Daniel and I are more than happy to answer any questions you or your students might have directly (rasuleiman at ucdavis.edu<mailto:rasuleiman at ucdavis.edu> & djgodsil at ucdavis.edu<mailto:djgodsil at ucdavis.edu>).

Thank you!
Ryan Suleiman

<UCD Young Composers Workshop.pdf>
This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.