[Dhsbb-concert] Band Boosters meeting this Wednesday, and Coconut Grove: buy your tickets!

Sue Hussey smhuss29 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 11:04:13 PST 2019

*If you have a son or daughter going on the Disneyland trip, please read:*

1.  If you have not yet turned in your forms, please bring your completed
forms to the meeting tonight or turn them in to Mr. Slabaugh by this *Friday,
February 8th.*  Forms are attached if needed.
2.  Bring your final payment if you have not already paid to the meeting
tonight or turn in to Mr. Slabaugh by this *Friday, Feb. 8th. *
3.  Our final meeting before the trip will be mandatory for parents and
students, this meeting will be on T*hursday, March 7th at 7 pm.*

Thank you,

Sue Hussey and Melinda Grow
Parent Disneyland Trip Coordinators