[Dhsbb-concert] Last meeting of 2017/2018

Matt Richter richthand at gmail.com
Mon May 21 07:50:01 PDT 2018

>From DHS Band Booster President Connie Belk:

Hello band families.

I know the end of the year, with graduation for some and New York Trip
preparations for others, is a busy time. Believe me I am feeling it too!

However, we have important work to do to before next year's band boosters
officers are selected thus securing the continuance of the band boosters.

It is imperative that a small group of you dedicated parents show up to the
final band booster meeting of the year to nominate yourself (or a
friend/partner/spouse) and/or vote to elect a fellow kind parent who is
willing to step up.

We need every office filled next year. President, vice president, secretary
and treasurer. There are some promising candidates for President, VP and
treasurer but nobody yet identified as secretary.
Still, we need people at the meeting to vote these generous folks into
office!

So, come on June 6th, 7:30 pm to PA 3 (the band room) and get next year's
officers elected.

Also, we need 2 new pictures to post on the band booster web page. The
existing pictures are quite old. I am hoping one of the parents who
volunteered to be the band's photographer at the beginning of the year has
a picrure or two that will work. Send the pictures to me and I will forward
to Matt, our web master.

Thank you and I hope to see a few more faces than we have been seeing at
the final meeting of the year for band boosters.