[DCN-TechOps] ARIN Legacy RSA

Jim Frame jhframe at dcn.org
Thu Nov 1 07:49:11 PDT 2007

The DCN Executive Committee has requested that TechOps provide a
recommendation on the ARIN registration services agreement issue.  A
link to the legacy RSA and FAQ may be found at
http://www.arin.net/registration/legacy/index.html.

The downside to not signing the RSA isn't clear to me, but may have
operational ramifications.  (Perhaps Rob can clarify this.)  My own
review of the legacy RSA indicates that it doesn't impose a material
burden on DCN, even if we choose not to release any unused resources.

I invite your comments so that we can formulate a recommendation to the
ExCom.

Thanks.