[Davis Democrats] FW: Oregon update-U.S.Congress special election-Sept.30 is critical deadline- Democratic woman candidate Suzanne Bonamici

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Thu Sep 29 21:03:25 PDT 2011

------ Forwarded Message
From: Jonathan Parker <information at emilyslist.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 11:11:38 -0400
To: John Chendo <jac07 at dcn.org>
Subject: Oregon update

  Dear John, I'm going to make this quick and simple: we need to raise
$20,000 for Suzanne Bonamici before midnight tomorrow, and I'm counting on
you to help us do it. Suzanne is up against the critical Sept. 30 filing
deadline, and every single dollar you give is going to make a difference in
her race to win on November 8.
<http://emilyslist.org/r/B/MjAwNzEz/NDY3NjQ/0/0/aHR0cDovL2VtaWx5c2xpc3Qub3Jn
L2FjdGlvbi9jb250cmlidXRlLzIwMTEwOTI5X2JvbmFtaWNpanAvIyEjIQ>  Here's the
latest:
* Suzanne is the first and only candidate with an ad up on the air.
* She can stay up on the air and get her GOTV plan in full gear if we can
get her this money.
* It's got to happen now -- this is a vote-by-mail election, and voters
start casting ballots in 3 weeks.
 This is a huge opportunity for us to add another pro-choice Democratic
woman to the House, and Suzanne would be the only woman member of Oregon's
Congressional delegation. Let's make it happen. Click here to make a
contribution before midnight tomorrow to help Suzanne Bonamici win -- 100%
of your gift goes directly and immediately to her campaign.
<http://emilyslist.org/r/B/MjAwNzE2/NDY3NjQ/0/0/aHR0cHM6Ly9lbWlseXNsaXN0Lm9y
Zy9hY3Rpb24vY29udHJpYnV0ZS8yMDExMDkyOV9ib25hbWljaWpwLyMhIyE>  We are so
close to our goal, and I know you will come through and put us over the top.
Thanks so much, Jonathan Parker
Political Director
EMILY's List P.S. Friday at midnight is a crucial filing deadline and
Suzanne needs your support immediately. Contribute today.
<http://emilyslist.org/r/B/MjAwNzE4/NDY3NjQ/0/0/aHR0cHM6Ly9lbWlseXNsaXN0Lm9y
Zy9hY3Rpb24vY29udHJpYnV0ZS8yMDExMDkyOV9ib25hbWljaWpwLyMhIyE>
<http://emilyslist.org/r/B/MjAwNzIw/NDY3NjQ/0/0/aHR0cHM6Ly9lbWlseXNsaXN0Lm9y
Zy9hY3Rpb24vY29udHJpYnV0ZS8yMDExMDkyOV9ib25hbWljaWpwLyMhIyE>
  Make sure you receive email updates from EMILY's List. Add
information at emilyslist.org to your approved senders list.
------ End of Forwarded Message