[Davis Democrats] Voluntary action opportunity: U.S. Senator Al Franken

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Wed Apr 15 01:47:14 PDT 2009

------ Forwarded Message
From: "J.B. Poersch" <info at dscc.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 05:28:48 -0400 (EDT)
To: <jac07 at dcn.org>
Subject: It's over Norm

<http://www.democratsenators.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=CACZX%2BjoQ63PKUdAKd1AB
UCcl9A7DaBz>

  Dear John ,

<http://www.democratsenators.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=RZK%2FG%2BZCMEBiu%2Bi1g
NDAPUCcl9A7DaBz>

It's over for Norm Coleman.  The Minnesota courts have spoken.

 Since Election Day, 5,000,000 Minnesotans have been denied full
representation in Congress.  56,000 have joined the unemployed.  9,000
families have lost their homes.

 But Norm still can't admit defeat.

 Minnesota had an election - and he lost.  There was a recount - and he
lost.  Coleman had his day in court - and Al Franken actually gained votes.

 How many times does he need to hear it?  Al Franken is going to be the next
senator from Minnesota.

 When 100,000 voices tell Norm it's time to quit, maybe then he'll listen.
We already have 70,000 petition signers, and I am confident we can meet our
goal-we only need 30,000 more.

 I know you haven't signed yet, so I'm asking you personally for your help.

 Click here to tell Norm Coleman it's over. Help us get to 100,000!
<http://www.democratsenators.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=ZzHuRLc2%2Fp644%2Fwr%2F
k0OCECcl9A7DaBz>

 Virtually everyone admits Coleman has no chance.  Just this morning, former
Republican Congressman Joe Scarborough declared on his MSNBC show, "It's
over, Norm, okay.  It is over."

 A former Republican Governor and a former Republican Senator from Minnesota
have acknowledged that Coleman's only goal is to deny Democrats their 59th
seat in the U.S. Senate.

 National Republican leaders know that denying Al Franken helps deny
President Obama his change agenda.  They're willing to deprive millions of
Minnesota voters of their fair representation in Washington for partisan
gain.

 Enough is enough!  We are fed up with the endless appeals and it's time for
Coleman to concede with whatever dignity he has left.

 With your help, we'll force Norm Coleman to recognize that it's truly,
finally, and completely over.

 Click here to stand with 100,000 other voices in telling Norm Coleman that
it's over.
<http://www.democratsenators.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=lXYb%2FBkPmWBmaC4u7JZ5t
kCcl9A7DaBz>

 Sincerely,

 J.B. Poersch
 Executive Director

 The DSCC is committed to protecting our majority in the Senate. We can't do
it without your help. Please click here to make a donation. The DSCC knows
how to win Senate races for Democrats. If you liked this message after
receiving it from a friend, click this button to join our cause.

<http://www.democratsenators.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=fCIYHMOLkQlKlPb30XrpB0C
cl9A7DaBz>

<http://www.democratsenators.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=9i5mDwwrNnaqFT3KeB4K3UC
cl9A7DaBz>

  Paid for by the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, http://dscc.org
<http://www.democratsenators.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=XfitMrVlF396gT3ugYsclkC
cl9A7DaBz> , and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

   This message was sent to jac07 at dcn.org.
 To unsubscribe from the DSCC's email list, please click here.
<http://www.democratsenators.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=7QqHpf1oJywbUkdoc0m9nUC
cl9A7DaBz>
 You can also send a reply to this message with "unsubscribe" in the subject
line.

------ End of Forwarded Message