[Davis Democrats] Early Voting and Volunteering

Yolo United yolounited at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 17:59:17 PDT 2008

Early voting is taking place this week at the elections office in
Woodland. Anyone registered to vote in Yolo County may vote any day this
week (through Friday from 8 - 5 at the elections office, 625 Court
Street, Suite B-05 (in the basement).  For more information, call
530-666-8133.

As of today, we've got 13 days to go before voter registration ends and
28 days until Election Day, so don't wait - contact Yolo United
Headquarters in Woodland or Davis to volunteer your time. Here is our
contact information:

Davis HQ:
1801 Hanover Drive, Suite C
Davis, CA 95616