[Davis Democrats] Elections Night Festivities for Davis Democratic Club members

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Sat May 31 17:53:16 PDT 2008

Greetings Fellow Davis Democratic Club Members,

This is what I have received in the short hour after sending out the e-mail
request.  This is presented so that people can see what I am looking for in
terms of announcement information:

======================

The following campaigns are having parties where DDC Members are invited to
attend:

Jim Provenza
Provenza Election Night

Where: At the Home of Sheryl Patterson

When: Any time after 7:30PM

Party will go throughout the evening, so stop by for some wine, beer, food,
and fun!

Directions: from Alhambra Blvd. in Mace Ranch, turn onto San Miguel and then
left onto Donato that ends at 1807 Costa Verde St.

Contact: Sheryl Patterson
Phone: 758-2852
Email: pattersn at dcn.org

-----------------

Sue Greenwald
Sue Greenwald Election Night Thank You for Your Support

Where:  At the Home of Norma Turner

When:  Any time after 7:30PM

Party will go throughout the evening.  Stop by for wine, coffee, tea, and
dessert (including Sue's favorie rum custard white cake with whipped cream
frosting).

Directions: 506 Fillmore Court (turn North onto Eisenhower from Russell
Blvd., take your first left onto Alameda, and Filmore Court is your first left.)

Contact: Norma Turner
Phone: 758-3048

-----------------

Take care,

Richard
G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/   http://vme.net/bcards/bio.html
Phone: 530-VIV-VMEI or 530-848-8634

G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, Secretary of the Board of Directors for the Davis Democratic
Club, President of the board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc,
Secretary-Treasurer of the board of the Davis Progressive Business
Exchange and communications liason for the Independent Order of
Odd Fellows Chapter 169 and the Business Link of Woodland and Davis.

For public service to the Democratic Party of Yolo County,
Recipient of the 2007 Williamson-Weir Award

Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Reedley - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/

The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DCN, DDC, WBL, DPBE, or IOOF.