[Davis Democrats] Delete if you don't care that Kerry & Kennedy are leading filibuster vs. Alito

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Fri Jan 27 03:42:52 PST 2006

------ Forwarded Message
From: "GrassrootsWest.org" <info at grassrootswest.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 23:22:09 -0500
To: <jac07 at dcn.org>
Subject: KERRY:  Filibuster Alito!

GrassrootsWest.org

KERRY WANTS FILIBUSTER AGAINST ALITO
It's not too late!  John Kerry <http://www.johnkerry.com>  (remember him?)
is calling for a filibuster of the Alito nomination. His post on
DailyKos.com tonight asks us to continue to apply pressure to our senators.

Time to tell Feinstein and Byrd, Mr. Constitution himself (of all people):
"It's the civil liberties, stupid!" Alito does not believe in American
values. Every nasty assault on our civil liberties by Bu$hCo has been
founded on Alito's long-held un-American views.

Call the Capitol Switchboard toll free and ask for your senator's office
(both of them, one at a time, and if you live in a Republican-controlled
state, even better yet):
* 1-888 355 3588
* 1-888 818 6641
* 1-877 851 6437
Already called?  Call again. And call your friends and neighbors and get
them to call.

CNN has a poll trashing Kerry's filibuster stance: Is it conviction or
politics for him? Let's "freep" its stupid poll and stick it up CNN's
corporate media nose: Vote "conviction".
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/01/26/alito/index.html
<http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/01/26/alito/index.html>