[1st-mile-nm] Available for assistance with grants

Brian Harris telecomadvocate at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 12:32:33 PST 2021

With passage of the massive infrastructure bill, there will be new
opportunities for support for New Mexico broadband projects.  In fact the
deadline for applications to the USDA ReConnect program is not very far
away!

In the mid-90s, I drafted the legislation that led to the federal
government's first broadband program, the Technology Opportunities Program
and have extensive experience in federal grant law and telecommunications
regulation.  I've lived in NM for 21 years and am familiar and respectful
of its culture and history.

This post is to let interested parties know that I am available for
assistance with grant writing and drafting the legal opinions required by
some funding agencies.

To discuss this further please contact me off list.

Brian Harris
Law Office of Brian Harris
505-819-7648
Brianhattorney at gmail.com