[1st-mile-nm] Fwd: NM DOIT BROADBAND NM TAP: Funded Services - Proposal Date Extended

Richard Lowenberg rl at 1st-mile.org
Fri Oct 15 11:34:48 PDT 2021

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: NM DOIT BROADBAND  NM TAP: Funded Services - Proposal Date
Extended
Date: 2021-10-15 12:15
 From: "Clarke, George, DoIT" <george.clarke at state.nm.us>

G-Day New Mexico Communities: The Department of Information Technology
NM Broadband Program (NMBBP) has decided to extend Proposal Acceptance
for the Request for Information (RFI) until 29 October. We understand
some of you may need additional time.

For a copy of the RFI, webinar materials, and other information please
link to the our NM Technical Assistance Program [1] webpage.  Be
well,Gar Clarke

  	* NM TAP RFI: NMDoIT_RFI_Broadband_Technical_Assistance_final.pdf
(state.nm.us) [2]

  FEDERAL FUNDED SUPPORT

  New Mexico Technical Assistance Program

The New Mexico Department of Information Technology (DoIT) is the
recipient of a U.S. Economic Development Administration grant to provide
no cost technical assistance for entities seeking to expand broadband
infrastructure and services in response to the critical need for
internet access. DoIT has partnered with CTC Technology & Energy (CTC)
to execute this program, the New Mexico Technical Assistance Program (NM
TAP).

Karen White

VP Client Solutions | CTC Technology & Energy

kwhite at ctcnet.us | www.ctcnet.us [3]

202-796-0472 office

303-808-7393 cell

Gar Clarke

NM Broadband Project Manager

New Mexico Department of Information Technology

George.Clarke at state.nm.us

505.827-1663 [4] office

Links:
------