[1st-mile-nm] First 100 Gig customer, turned up today.

John Brown john at citylinkfiber.com
Fri Jul 30 01:54:31 PDT 2021

Hi, Another first for New Mexico.
Locally owned ISP, CityLink Telecommunications has just completed turning up
our first 100 Gig DIA (Dedicated Internet Access) customer.  Our
customer upgraded from a
10 Gig connection to a 100Gig connection.  These are full rate, no
limit 100 Gig pipes
(Yes that is ONE HUNDRED GIG)

At a price point well below $0.085 / Mb/s

Customer #2 is already to go, just waiting for the scheduled maintenance window.
Customer #3 is in the pipeline awaiting equipment for their network.

It is sad to see how much money is wasted on bandwidth costs with all
those out of state companies......  Local companies do it better!!!

Our tight team has done a great job getting us to this milestone.

Facilities in ABQ, LAX, SJC, ASH, LHR, GRU, ORD
800+ BGP sessions

--
Respectfully,

John Brown, CISSP
Managing Member, CityLink Telecommunications NM, LLC