[1st-mile-nm] Gov. Lujan Grisham signs measures advancing broadband connection and development

Drew Einhorn drew.einhorn at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 17:17:02 PDT 2021

   - Look at the incumbent carriers' behavior in the past.
   - Consider the Second Amended Settlement Agreement.
      - The lawsuits that led to it.
      - And, everything that followed.
   - We can be sure:
   - They will attempt to take all the money and run.
      - They will attempt to claim whatever results from this is their
      property.
      - They will not willingly share any resources.
      - They will attempt to prevent all competition.
      - They will not invest any of their own money.
      - The commission must ensure that the people and State of New Mexico
      get what they pay for.

>>> 1st-mile-nm at mailman.dcn.org

--
Drew Einhorn