[1st-mile-nm] Fwd: E-rate Opportunities for Your Consideration (Category 1)

Richard Lowenberg rl at 1st-mile.org
Thu Jan 14 12:11:11 PST 2021

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: E-rate Opportunities for Your Consideration (Category 1)
Date: 2021-01-14 11:54
 From: Jerry Smith <jsmith at nmpsfa.org>
To: "rl at 1st-mile.org" <rl at 1st-mile.org>

To: All PSFA E-rate Category 1 Vendor Contacts

Here is a brief email to let you know about E-rate Category 1 (Internet)
opportunities coming from year 2 of our Charter Schools emphasis, where
we are making sure charter schools take full advantage of E-rate funding
and get their procurements done properly.

Provided below is the link to a web page where all PSFA-assisted charter
schools projects / opportunities are listed:
https://sites.google.com/roadrunnernm.org/charterprojects/charter-home

Note that there are a couple of entries on the page linked above that
are listed as "coming soon". Be sure to check back for updates, for new
link info to those additional opportunities.

I apologize for short notice via this communication method. You will
find that the due date for proposals for one of the opportunities, for
the schools represented in the ACES consortium, is tomorrow, Friday.
Hopefully you were monitoring these via the E-rate Form 470 posting feed
and were already aware and prepared for sending in your proposals.

We do appreciate your consideration in how you might respond and support
our schools.

Regards,

Jerry Smith
Technology Projects Manager: Broadband (BDCP)
Public School Facilities Authority (PSFA)
State of New Mexico
505-468-0266 (Office)
jsmith at nmpsfa.org
http://www.nmpsfa.org/?q=broadband