[1st-mile-nm] Changes at the FCC

Christopher Mitchell christopher at ilsr.org
Mon Nov 30 13:57:57 PST 2020

For all the norms that have been broken in recent years, it is worth noting
that this article is unnecessarily inflammatory. It is tradition for the
FCC Chair to leave when the new administration comes in. Pai is respecting
tradition and should not be flamed for it.

I'm quite critical of his tenure, but this article suggests the author has
no idea what they are talking about.

Christopher Mitchell
Director, Community Broadband Networks
Institute for Local Self-Reliance