[1st-mile-nm] NM BB Mapping

Michael Harris mharris at visgence.com
Mon Aug 10 15:33:28 PDT 2020

How can providers contribute to this map?

Related -  the "fixed wireless" layer here lists TWN as a provider for Las
Cruces, though I was under the impression that they had made a small effort
years ago and then left town. Anyone else know the story there? There are
several other WISPS that do currently provide service here.

Thanks for sharing!

--
Michael Harris