[1st-mile-nm] Should Denver city government enter the internet business to compete with Comcast

Trey Scarborough trey at 3dsc.co
Mon Aug 3 08:46:32 PDT 2020

I would agree they typically do improve service in areas where they will
be likely to get the recognition and return on investment when
threatened. The problem comes in when the municipalities actually build
some companies like ATT use it as an excuse to abandon portions of there
network that don't make money. There are also many examples of how these
are mismanaged and eventually fail, or are forced to be picked up by a
private entity.