[1st-mile-nm] Ars Technica re: Centurylink (and a mention of techdirt)

Dale Carstensen dlc at lampinc.com
Tue May 5 19:04:49 PDT 2020

This must apply to Santa Fe.

 1. the picture is of a Centurylink van *in Santa Fe*.

 2. there is a comment about the New Mexico PRC funding Centurylink
    3 different times, with accusations about executives disposing of
    new Ferrari cars after using them one single day.

I'm curious what 10 of Centurylink's 33 states had promises fulfilled.

 <https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2020/05/centurylinks-slow-broadband-deployment-gets-even-slower-in-pandemic/?comments=1>

I find that techdirt has quite a few blog entries about broadband that
fit with my conception of what 1stmile is all about.

 <https://www.techdirt.com/blog/?tag=broadband>