[1st-mile-nm] Wyyred

Robert Jacobson robert.jacobson at atelier-tomorrow.com
Mon Dec 30 19:58:21 PST 2019

Here’s Wyyred's official team bios: https://www.wyyerd.com/team <https://www.wyyerd.com/team>/.  Are they recognizable?

 Personally, I like their partnering pitch.  Without spilling beans that may be confidential, I’ll share what I learn that's more substantive.

Happy New Year to all!  May 2020 see broadband bloom, and with it a greater national regard for the power of genuine communications.

Bob Jacobson
Atelier Tomorrow Inc.
Tucson, AZ

Mobile:  +1 (520) 370-1259