[1st-mile-nm] T-Mobile

Steve Cimelli steve at preferredbusinesssolutions.biz
Mon Dec 2 17:31:42 PST 2019

Drew:

I don’t know of an app that will give you this information, but you can get a free test-drive
device and connect to it by wi-fi.

Here’s the URL to order a trial unit:    https://www.t-mobile.com/offers/free-trial <https://www.t-mobile.com/offers/free-trial>

They also show where 5G is deployed on their 5G Coverage map.
Of course distance from the transmitter will matter.

Steve  Cimelli
Preferred Business Solutions