[1st-mile-nm] Fwd: Mountain Connect Speakers Announced Today

Richard Lowenberg rl at 1st-mile.org
Thu Apr 25 11:41:32 PDT 2019

This year's Mountain Connect Conference is shaping up to be very
informative, with some important presenters.   The program organizers
are always wanting greater New Mexico participation, and I have a
conflicting event on the June dates every year.   I'm pleased to see
Chris Hyer, Economic Development Manager for Santa Fe County, just
announced as a presenter.   Additionally, hearing from Tonya Rideout,
Executive Director and CFO of NATOA should be most informative.
Be in touch with Mountain Connect, and sign up if you can attend or
be a sponsor.
All networked best,
R.