[1st-mile-nm] tech-discuss at newmexico.com

John Floren john at jfloren.net
Wed Mar 20 08:48:39 PDT 2019

You can also send an email to "tech-discuss-subscribe at newmexico.com"
with the subject line "subscribe".

Of course being email it is also "not secure"... but in either case
you're just sending your email address. Your email address which will
be included in every email you receive from the list, and on every
mail you post to the list, and of course SMTP between servers is not
guaranteed to be encrypted, so...