[1st-mile-nm] Census-NM-Broadband-Report

Jeff jeff at mountainconnect.org
Fri Jan 4 21:35:13 PST 2019

Leonard/Michael,

Sorry for the delay in responding but I was traveling.  At mountainconnect.org, the dates for the conference are listed as well as other details regarding this year’s event which will be held June 24-26 at the Keystone Resort & Conference Center in Dillon, CO.  If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Christopher, thank you as always.

Jeff