[1st-mile-nm] Census-NM-Broadband-Report

Christopher Mitchell christopher at ilsr.org
Thu Jan 3 13:58:47 PST 2019

I have June 24-26 on my calendar for Mountain Connect. And as there are
many WISPs that attend, I hope that you would find it worth your time
Leonard. I have gone for many years (coming in from Minnesota) and I
believe it is one of the best broadband events in the country. And I end up
at most of them.

Christopher Mitchell
Director, Community Broadband Networks
Institute for Local Self-Reliance