[1st-mile-nm] BBC_Nov16_BandwidthHawk.pdf

Steve Ross editorsteve at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 17:10:55 PST 2016

Here's the link to the opinion piece:

http://www.bbcmag.com/2016mags/Nov_Dec/BBC_Nov16_BandwidthHawk.pdf

The full study -- latest of three using our database of all US counties --
is also up on www.bbcmag.com.

Online, it takes up 11 magazine pages. we only put the summary (3 pages) in
the printed magazine.

Steve Ross
Editor-at-Large, Broadband Communities Magazine (www.bbcmag.com)
201-456-5933 mobile
707-WOW-SSR3 (707-969-7773) Google Voice
editorsteve (Facebook, LinkedIn)
editorsteve1 (Twitter)
steve at bbcmag.com
editorsteve at gmail.com