[1st-mile-nm] IPv6 in New Mexico

Steve Ross editorsteve at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 09:35:37 PST 2014

Sooner or later we'll find it easier to do addresses natively, so why not
transition as new equipment cycles in to handle new bandwidth needs?

Data center clustering and SDN do seem faster and more secure on v6 as
well. Fewer address translation / transaction steps especially as SDN moves
into layer 2 and even into the PHY.