[1st-mile-nm] Udall Statement

Cummins, Kevin (Tom Udall) Kevin_Cummins at tomudall.senate.gov
Thu May 15 11:20:19 PDT 2014

Richard, First Milers,

You can now find more information on the FCC's actions today on the agency's homepage.

Although net neutrality has received the most public attention, some members of this list may also be interested in the FCC's adoption of rules to "establish the foundation" for the upcoming incentive auction to repurpose some TV broadcast spectrum for wireless use.  Here are some links:

FCC Launches Broad Rulemaking to Protect and Promote the Open Internet
http://www.fcc.gov/document/fcc-launches-broad-rulemaking-protect-and-promote-open-internet

FCC Adopts Rules for First Ever Incentive Auction
http://www.fcc.gov/document/fcc-adopts-rules-first-ever-incentive-auction

Regards,

Kevin

Kevin Cummins