[1st-mile-nm] Moderation - Light

Richard Lowenberg rl at 1st-mile.org
Tue Mar 4 17:03:22 PST 2014

OK.    I'll step back.

Note:   I like good discussion lists.    They are rare.
I would very much like to have productive conversations and questionings,
in addition for NM area relevant info. postings on the 1st-mile-nm list.

There are many subscribers to this list, but only a few post or respond.
As some exchanges are not relevant to the majority, I only ask that
we are considerate of that, and that we don't just criticize or comment,
but rather send postings that have an objective to be productively informative.

Easy.    Go for it.

RL

Richard Lowenberg, Executive Director
1st-Mile Institute          www.1st-mile.org