[1st-mile-nm] 1st Mile Institute Donations Request

Richard Lowenberg rl at 1st-mile.org
Thu Feb 20 11:13:25 PST 2014

1st-Mile Institute urgently needs your financial help.

Since late 2006, 1st-Mile Institute has been the primary source of resource information and advocacy for New Mexico area broadband infrastructure, services, eco-social applications and benefits, producing planning reports, freely giving advice and programs coordination and hosting/managing the 1st-Mile email list.

Since 2012, the Institute has also been home to the SARC (Scientists/Artists Research Collaborations) initiative, taking a leading role in cross-disciplinary creative approaches for better understanding and addressing some of the “grand challenge” issues facing our local-global societies.

Information about 1st-Mile Institute programs and projects are on the web at:  www.1st-mile.org

1st-Mile Institute is a fiscally sponsored program of the New Mexico Community Foundation.

If you have found value in our works and offerings, please consider making a tax deductible donation at this time.

To do so, simply log on to:   https://donatenow.networkforgood.org/1441157
Scroll down to: I want my donation to be designated toward:
and select:  1st-Mile Institute

Your support is greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Richard Lowenberg