[1st-mile-nm] Fwd: Mishkeegogamang Tepacimowin Networks - New article by Connie Gray-McKay and others

Richard Lowenberg rl at 1st-mile.org
Tue Feb 18 15:19:33 PST 2014

A bit far afield from NM, but of particular interest, given our tribal and indigenous communities and peoples here.
The article linked below provides a remarkably well told story of a First Nations network, it's achievements, its
limitations and difficulties, teaching and learning processes and the people who are living with and making it happen.

This has direct, inspired bearing on the potential for native communities here in New Mexico and throughout the US.

In coordination with this 1st-Mile initiative, the First Nations of Canada call their networking initiative the First Mile.
See the link below.

RL

Begin forwarded message:

Richard Lowenberg, Executive Director