[1st-mile-nm] Gar Clarke on NM State Broadband Efforts

Richard Lowenberg rl at 1st-mile.com
Mon Nov 26 10:29:15 PST 2012

Following is a posting from list subscriber Gar Clarke, who heads up
state broadband initiatives at NM DoIT.
I'm not sure if it went out to all on this list; so please excuse
possible re-posting.
Gar, responding to a number of recent postings, provides a substantial
description of current State efforts.
RL