[1st-mile-nm] Just wondering.... nmfirst.org

John Brown john at citylinkfiber.com
Tue Jul 31 08:29:12 PDT 2012

What!!!!

A rural community that can host!!   Really, I thought NM didn't have bandwidth in rural parts of the state.
(NOTE I'm being sarcastic)

Yes, BrownRice is a great org and would equally have the resources to host a NM centric site…..

TaosNet is another well run local service provider business that provides services to THOUSANDS of people in northern NM.  They have done so for more than a decade.

So when our Senators and CongressCritters cry that rural NM is not well served, they should remember that those Federal Dollars they get "for our state" should really be spent on firms that have solid roots in the community those funds are for…..

Lets fund companies that have solid localism, solid technical plans, and we should fund those that have already BTDT (Been There Done That), instead of companies that come in from the east coast and set up shop because the federal $$ fruit is low hanging and the lobbyists can easily get it for them…