[1st-mile-nm] Almost 8, 000 in Rural NM to Get High-Speed Internet Access

Christopher Mitchell christopher at newrules.org
Fri Jul 27 05:56:41 PDT 2012

I believe they have to do 4 down, 1 up.  But who knows if that means they
just have to advertise that it is available.  The frustration from me is
simply that we are pouring federal money into obsolete technology delivered
by corporations that have proven they cannot be trusted and have a poor
track record of serving these communities.

Christopher Mitchell
Director, Telecommunications as Commons Initiative
Institute for Local Self-Reliance

http://www.muninetworks.org
@communitynets
612-276-3456 x209