[1st-mile-nm] New NTIA BTOP Map Web Site

Owen Densmore owen at backspaces.net
Wed Jun 20 09:45:34 PDT 2012

Holy cow, thanks!  I do remember it being mentioned that city regulators
can create serious barriers, often through simple ignorance but also via
self interest.

I realize (now, thanks RL!) this is list with members world wide, not just
NM, but I'm floored by this un-acceptable city government behavior.  I'm
also, like many others, desperate for a solution!  I hope that the rest of
us are better off!

Thanks again,

   -- Owen