[1st-mile-nm] NM Broadband Map

Marks, Jason, PRC Jason.Marks at state.nm.us
Mon Jun 11 09:37:51 PDT 2012

Nice tool, but it may overstate coverage.   The area surrounding my residence is shown with solid green, but DSL is not in fact available (last time I checked) due to excessive distance from the QCL wirecenter and no Remote DSLAM.   I am wondering whether the mapping database assumes that QCL (and Windstream) service territory is served, regardless of the circumstances of the specific location.

Jason Marks