[1st-mile-nm] Fwd: NM Broadband Map

T.L.Thomas thomas at phys.unm.edu
Thu Jun 7 13:30:29 PDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sandeep Talasila <sandeep at edac.unm.edu>
Date: Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 2:02 PM
Subject: NM Broadband Map
To: thomas at phys.unm.edu
Cc: Mike Inglis <minglis at edac.unm.edu>

Dr. Thomas,

I have read your comment on DoIT Broadband Map. Thank you for trying it
out.

If I understand correctly, by color-code key you meant to say the map
legend? If so, please click on the legend tool available on the tool menu
(2nd tool from the left) to see the type of technology (color coded).

Thanks,
-----
Sandeep Talasila
GIT Analyst