[1st-mile-nm] Another Rural Broadband suffers major setback in Northern NM : False Info.

Richard Lowenberg lowenberg at designnine.com
Wed Apr 6 10:42:54 PDT 2011

1st-Milers,
It is most unfortunate when individuals post false information on this or other online resource sites.
This is to let you know that the posting a few days ago, with a link to a Taos periodical
was entirely incorrect.    Such April foolery is unwelcome here, year-round.

I have spoken with Luis Reyes, CEO of Kit Carson Electric Coop, and all is well there.
He remains on the job, and the open fiber network that KCEC received ARRA funding for,
is on track.     We look forward to an accurate update on the project, here soon.

Apologies for the confusion.
Richard

Richard Lowenberg
P. O. Box 8001,  Santa Fe, NM  87504